Activating Form Pro makes the countdowns not shown

Maurice Fabregas created the topic: Activating Form Pro makes the countdowns not shown

I need countdowns on my website, but activating this Form Pro ,akes them dissapear. What should I do or I need my money back ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Activating Form Pro makes the countdowns not shown

Hi Maurice,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Most probably there is a JavaScript conflict between the 2 plugins.

Please write us at [email protected] and give full admin access.

Our developers need to check the issue from the back end of your website for being able to understand and solve your issue.

Please also do mention this forum post URL in the subject line of your message.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Maurice Fabregas replied the topic: Activating Form Pro makes the countdowns not shown

No, it doesnt work that way. I am reporting you an issue with your software from which you are making money. I will not give you access to my website. You as a developer must have an installation of your own and you can install the Form Pro and you will see the problems. Your customers are not your lab rabbits to play with their installations. Be pro.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Activating Form Pro makes the countdowns not shown

Hi Maurice,

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm sorry, but we just physically cannot test our product with all other plugins and themes and make them compatible with those products.

We want admin access because you have issue in exact environment. I don't know with which product you have made countdown, so can't test it at our end.

As I have already told you that can be a JavaScript conflict and we can never be able to solve it unless be able to check it.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Maurice Fabregas replied the topic: Activating Form Pro makes the countdowns not shown

The same kind of unpro answer. The issue is with Theme Enfold and Form Pro. So install such environment and you will see the problem. Thats it. Countdown are inside such theme. Play with your sandboxes not my environment and fix your bug.

Hi Maurice,

Thanks for naming the product which countdown you use.

We have the Enfold theme but that version is rather old. I have checked and the countdown didn't work in both cases - Form maker pro activated and deactivated.

Can you please send us the current version of Enfold theme to test the issue?

Unfortunately, there is no free version of the theme for being able to test it.

Please send the theme's file to [email protected] and also mention this forum post URL in the subject line of your message.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds