Paypal Email after connexion on paypal website

Ludovic Combe created the topic: Paypal Email after connexion on paypal website

Hello

My client a booking formaker with deposit of 10 € (paypal) on its website.

Since the update to the latest version of the component, each time it connects to his paypal account (on paypal website), it consistently gets this kind of mail PayPal team. Payments are made correctly on the website and the client receives the good.

Description Paypal email:

"Hello,

Check the server managing the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) PayPal. The IPN sent to the URL failed:

www.pedaledouce.com/index.php?option=com...rm_id=12&group_id=62
www.pedaledouce.com/index.php?option=com...rm_id=12&group_id=64

If you do not recognize this URL, you may use a service provider using the IPN on your behalf. Contact your service provider and provide the information above. If this problem persists, it is possible that instant payment notifications are disabled on your behalf.

We appreciate the attention that you will bring to this issue.

thank you,

PayPal "

Do you know what kind of message paypal related formaker.

The problem is recent and came after updating to the latest version of formaker component of the latest version of Joomla 3.5.1 and the latest version of aeSecure.

Thank you in advance for your return and your help because I do not know what to answer him immediately.

cordially

L. COMBE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Paypal Email after connexion on paypal website

Hello Ludovic!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue!

Looks like Form Maker is not sending correct requests to your PayPal account regarding the payments. Could you please open a support ticket by writing us to [email protected]? Our development team will take a look at the issue and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Also please grant us temporary Super User access to your Joomla site, and make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Christopher Rebus replied the topic: Paypal Email after connexion on paypal website

We are having this same problem on our site.

Ludovic Combe replied the topic: Paypal Email after connexion on paypal website

Hi,

I think the problem was my firewall "aeSecure". By disabling, my client no longer receives these paypal alert messages when it connects.

I think this software (which works only with the establishment of a specific .htaccess and therefore independent of joomla) blocks certain functionality or urls generated by the formaker component.

I will contact the developer of aeSecure for advice on the issue.

PS: I see that this firewall is certe well designed, but generates more and more problems with some components on my clients' sites (formaker, screenreader ...)

Hello Ludovic and Christopher!

Thank you for your notes, Ludovic, please let us know how it goes with aeSecure support team.

And Christopher, could you please check if you have the same software enabled on your website? Let me know in case it is the same reason you are facing the issue.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Christopher Rebus replied the topic: Paypal Email after connexion on paypal website

No we do not use this software.

Ludovic Combe replied the topic: Paypal Email after connexion on paypal website

My client has received an email from paypal, obviously, they are a security update.

They said not to make any updates for 15 days.

These messages come perhaps this maintenance

The following user(s) said Thank You: Agapi G.

Hello Christopher and Ludovic!

Christopher, could we please take a closer look at the problem in that case? Please give us temporary admin access to your website. Our development team will figure out a solution as soon as possible.

You can send the login info to [email protected], make sure to also include the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.

And Ludovic, thank you very much for your notes, we appreciate the follow-up! We'll make sure to check that as well.

Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds