MySQL Mapping

Peter Boermans created the topic: MySQL Mapping

I tried to make a form and by using MySQL Mapping i try to get the inserted data directly into the custom fields of Community Builder (as a new user) - I get over and over errors like not an Unique ID - not possible to add the data to this table

Please can somebody help me - thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: MySQL Mapping

Hello Peter!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Please submit a support ticket by sending an e-mail to [email protected], and give temporary admin access to your website. Our development team will take a look at the issue and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Also please make sure to include the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Gerald Jansen replied the topic: MySQL Mapping

I am also having a problem with mySQL mapping. I have about 14 tables that were converted from a Access database. They are currently on my localhost. phpMyAdmin shows them and works just fine. However, when I attempt to access them through Form Maker the only databases that show up are the Wordpress DBs. There doesn't seem to be an option for putting the database name in. How do I access them?

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: MySQL Mapping

Hi Gerald,

Please try to connect with remote database and check.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

I checked the remote database and put in the static ip that I have 50.87.180.235, the database name: accouoj3_HOA-Central my user name and password. the select table dropdown is blank.

I was able to connect to the remote database once. I selected the fields I wanted to be in the table. went back into the form design mode and no new fields were available. I then went back to the mysql mapping page and could not establish a connection.

Agapi G. replied the topic: MySQL Mapping

Hello Gerald!

I discussed this problem with our developers. They notified me, that if the connection was established once, then the code is certainly running correctly. There could be hosting-related problems, that can cause this.

Thanks! Enjoy the weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds