can't see form

Liz created the topic: can't see form

I have built a form, and have created a draft page within my wordpress site, and have inserted the form, using the form maker button. However, when I go to preview the form it is not showing. I have tested this using one of the sample form templates, and this works fine, and can be previewed. Have i missed something here? Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: can't see form

Dear Liz,

Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Could you please open a support ticket by sending an e-mail to [email protected]? Kindly give us temporary WordPress to your website.

Our developers will check the issue on your Form Maker and figure out a solution as soon as possible. Also please make sure to mention the URL to this forum thread in your e-mail.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: can't see form

Dear Liz,

I am happy to inform you, that the problem on your Form Maker has been sorted out! The reason actually was that the form was not published, so our developers have simply published the form from Forms Manager and it started appearing properly.

Could you please check the page you have the form on and confirm, that it is now appearing as it should?
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds