Form Maker does not submit or redirect after submi

web created the topic: Form Maker does not submit or redirect after submi

Hi,
I`m using Joomla 3.4.8 and SpPageBuilder from Joomshaper.
Configure the form to redirect to an url after submitting but it does not submit or redirect.. it just not work at all.
I read in another post than you have to turn off the cache from joomla, mine have been always off and doesn`t work..

Can you help me please,

you can see the problem in prueba.teik.co

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Form Maker does not submit or redirect after submi

Dear user,

Thank you for keeping us posted about this problem!

Looks like an error is being thrown in console, when the submitter clicks on submit button. So most probably there is a Javascript conflict on your website, possibly with your website template.

Could you please give us temporary Joomla Super User access to your website? Our developers will take a look at the problem and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Please send the login information to [email protected], and also make sure to indicate the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

web replied the topic: Form Maker does not submit or redirect after submi

Hi! I've already send the access, hope you can help me.

Thanks!

Dear user,

Thank you for sending temporary Super User access!

I have already assigned the ticket to our developers, who are working on the problem. I'll keep you posted about the results as soon as they finish.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

JAMES CABALLERO replied the topic: Not receiving emails once they are submitted on WP

I did the installation of a simple contact form.
and everytime i click on the submit, i see a message that the email was sent
but Im not receiving anything, is there a step missing on installation?
what am i doing wrong?

Agapi G. replied the topic: Not receiving emails once they are submitted on WP

Dear James,

Could you please make sure that everything is set up correctly in Form Options > Email Options section? You need to provide an admin e-mail address for Email to send submissions to option in order to get e-mails.

Check if these options are properly set and let me know in case they are. We will take a closer look at the problem in that case.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Paulette Jones replied the topic: Not receiving emails once they are submitted on WP

I have a problem ... Using Form Maker... Once the person fills out the form and hits the Submit button, the data is saved and I can view it in the Submission section. But no email is sent out to the system administrator. I've got the form set up and an email address entered in the field for the form at the top where it says "EMAIL TO SEND SUBMISSIONS TO" ... but it won't send the emails notifying me that someone filled out the form. NOTE: This was working at one time a couple of months ago on the same site... now it seems to not work.

In an earlier thread you wrote... Form Options > Email Options Section... I don't understand that comment... Where would I find that? I don't see it in the component...

I'm running Windows 10..

Dear Paulette,

Most probably you are using an older version of Form Maker.

But in any case, could you please submit a support ticket by e-mailing us to [email protected]? Kindly grant us temporary admin access to your website. Our developers will take a look at the issue and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Also make sure to include the link to this forum thread in your e-mail.
Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Michelle replied the topic: Form Maker does not submit or redirect after submi

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I am using Form Maker on two of my sites and on both of my sites the form won't submit. This means it won't redirect and it doesn't save any submissions. I have had this problem several times and usually I dealt with it with just reinstalling Form Maker without removing the old one, but this doesn't work anymore.

Dear Michelle,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue!

There could be a conflict with your website template, that is resulting this issue. Could we please take a look at the problem from your site admin? Kindly give us access to your site backend as an Administrator user.

Our developers will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible. You can send the info to [email protected], also please make sure to include the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Internaut replied the topic: Form Maker does not submit or redirect after submi

Have same problem. After Submit, no redirect, and no submission data is recorded. Sent access:

i

Dear user,

On Michelle's site too, the problem turned out to be Joomla 3.5 conflict. So her Form Maker was updated and the problem was resolved. Could you please try that as well?

Please install the newest version without uninstalling current Form Maker.

But in case you've got your extension customized, please contact us by e-mail ([email protected]) and give temporary Super User access. We'll implement the necessary changes without damaging the customized code.

Please make sure to include the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Raymond Norene replied the topic: Not receiving emails once they are submitted on WP

Thanx for the answer, this worked for me!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Agapi G.

Hello Raymond!

That's amazing! We are very glad you found the solution to the problem among our forum topics. Please don't hesitate to let our team know any time you have other questions or support requests.

We'll be happy to assist you!

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds