Display issue insert form in Joomla article FIXED

Jackie created the topic: Display issue insert form in Joomla article FIXED

Hello,

I inserted a form in a Joomla article and I got a display issue : multiple vertical lines after fields. How to get rid of these?

thank you in advance for your help.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: Display issue - insert form in Joomla article

Can you provide the link?

Jackie replied the topic: Re: Display issue - insert form in Joomla article

Hello,

The access to this form is set "special" for now.
I can give you (by email?) a temporary admin access if you need?

Administrator replied the topic: Re: Display issue - insert form in Joomla article

Please send the username and password to [email protected]

Done! Thanks :-)

Hello,

Just to say Web-Dorado service is impeccable! Admin fixed the problem. I am grateful. Thank you very much.

Hello,

Perhaps I talked too quickly...

I now can't add a submit button to my form = "submit button disable in back-end"

How do I fix that?

Hello,

Everything is now fixed ! Thank you

EJS replied the topic: Re: Display issue insert form in Joomla article FIXED

I just purchased WebForm yesterday and set up two forms and they both worked great.

Then I was asked to make some revisions to one form and made them.

The form disappeared. It was included in an article with the {loadformmaker [ID]} link (where [ID] is the Form ID) but only returns a blank page.

I created a new link to the “Form Maker » Formmaker” in the Menu and it fails, returning only a blank page again.

I've sent The URL for the site to [email protected] and both links are listed as “RESIDENTIAL QUOTE” under Residential Services in the menu. You can see that the COMMERCIAL QUOTE Form Maker inserted in an article works in the Commercial Services menu.

Why it would work on day one, then fail constantly on day two is beyond me. Any help would be appreciated.

Jackie replied the topic: Re: Display issue insert form in Joomla article FIXED

ejsouthworth wrote: I just purchased WebForm yesterday and set up two forms and they both worked great.

Then I was asked to make some revisions to one form and made them.

The form disappeared. It was included in an article with the {loadformmaker [ID]} link (where [ID] is the Form ID) but only returns a blank page.

I created a new link to the “Form Maker » Formmaker” in the Menu and it fails, returning only a blank page again.

I've sent The URL for the site to [email protected] and both links are listed as “RESIDENTIAL QUOTE” under Residential Services in the menu. You can see that the COMMERCIAL QUOTE Form Maker inserted in an article works in the Commercial Services menu.

Why it would work on day one, then fail constantly on day two is beyond me. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,
You said you purchased WebForm, perhaps you meant FormMaker ?

You said you've sent an e-mail to [email protected], did you do so on his request and after posting here? Perhaps Webdorado Admin receives hundred of emails every day and yours was lost in the lot ?

All I can say, I got an excellent service from him and he fixed my problem.

EDIT : forgot to say did you enabled the FormMaker component, plug-in and module?
In the package you purchased for Joomla 1.6, you should have three zip files:
com_formmaker.zip
mod_formmaker.zip
plg_formmaker.zip

Hello,

If you insert a form in an article your menu item should be linked to this article not to FormMaker.

You create a menu item, e.g. named "My Registration Form", linked to a Form, when you want to directly display the form in the browser, not when it's within an article.

These are two different ways to display a form, one is calling the com_formmaker and the other one uses the plg_formmaker.

Now if you read the entire original message post you'll see (despite me being tired and calling it WebForm in error) I say I set up two forms. One of them still works perfectly so I think it's clear everything is installed correctly.

So you got excellent service. I'm happy for you. I'm confident I'll get the same.

Thanks Jackie, but as I indicated. I've tried to show the form both ways and it doesn't show up either way. Tried it both ways individually.

Whether from a the plugin in an article or from a link via the menu it doesn't show up while the first form works like a charm.

Admin,

Any help?

Thanks

Hello,

This could perhaps sound obvious but did you clear the browser cache and the Joomla cache ?

No offense taken. Yes, and multiple browsers used to check it. Chrome, IE, and Firefox on two machines. The form link shows in the browser address bar and the page is blank.

Click the link to the first form (of the two) and it works like a charm.

Is there some limit to the number of questions that can be included in one form? My second (revised with more questions) form is the one that doesn't show up but I can't find a limit mentioned in the documentation.

Hello,

Is there some limit to the number of questions that can be included in one form?

This I don't know. Sorry, I can't help you on that.

ps : I think Web-Dorado admin is sound asleep at this hour?

Administrator replied the topic: Re: Display issue insert form in Joomla article FIXED

Dear Elliott,

Please give us (to email [email protected]) a temporary admin user account to your site, and we will try to help you to solve the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Thanks to WebDorado for looking at the problem. Still not solved but they indicate they'll have a solution probably today.

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds