Submissions sort by option

philip butler created the topic: Submissions sort by option

Hi,
I need to be able to have my default sort by on my submissions page on a column other than Id. I know I can click the column heading to sort by whatever column I want, but the initial sort column must be (in my case) 'Name'.
Is there an option in the back end that I am missing? If not, could you point me to the area of code where I can change the sortby option.

Many thanks,
Philip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Submissions sort by option

Dear Philip,

Could you please let us know which version of Form Maker do you use? Since the later versions have the option to sort with almost all types of submission columns.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

philip butler replied the topic: Submissions sort by option

Hi Agapi,
sorry for the delayed reply.
I'm using the latest version 3.6.1. I can sort by clicking the column headings, but I want to be able to change the default sort column (currently ID) to Name.

Thanks,
Philip

Agapi G. replied the topic: Submissions sort by option

Dear Philip,

Unfortunately it is not possible to change the default sorting column, but the sorting with other column values should be available in your Form Maker version.

Could you please open a support ticket by sending an e-mail to [email protected]? Kindly grant us temporary WordPress admin access to your website. Our developers will take a look at the problem you're facing and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Please make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds