Strange look of my form when jQuery is activated

Frederic Fitaire created the topic: Strange look of my form when jQuery is activated

Hi,

My site has Joomla 3 + JTouch3 template (dedicated to mobile devices).

When I activate the built-in JQuery option of the template, it gives a very strange look to my Form Maker's form.
It's a pity because activating jQuery gives a real enhancement to the rest of the site. I only have the problem with the look of my form.
Do you have any solution to fix that ? I've tried to set several options in the jQuery Easy plugin without success ...

Thanks in advance ;)

NB: if needed, I can provide some screenshots before/after activation of jQuery.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Strange look of my form when jQuery is activated

Dear Frederic,

Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Supposedly, some Javascript errors occur when you activate the jQuery option. Could you please give us the screenshots, that you mentioned? Or it would be even better, if you could give us the link to your form page.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frederic Fitaire

Frederic Fitaire replied the topic: Strange look of my form when jQuery is activated

Thank you Agapi for your help.
Please find attached the 2 screenshots, with and without jQuery activated.

Whether you need a super admin account to check the backend, please let me know (provide an email address to forward it to you).
The frontend access is restricted to registered users. Same remark if you want to see it.

Thanks again ;)

Attachments:

Dear Frederic,

Thank you for the screenshots!

Looks like the jQuery function loads different styles on Form Maker. Could you please send temporary admin access to your website to [email protected]? Our developers will take a look at the problem and figure out a fix as soon as possible.

Please also mention the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Frederic Fitaire replied the topic: Strange look of my form when jQuery is activated

Issue fixed by ... using a different template :P
Thanks for your help

Dear Frederic,

That's great! We are very glad the issue has been sorted out on your website. Please feel free to let us know any time you face other problems.

I'll gladly assist you any time.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds