Leave form fields populated after submit

John Tappan created the topic: Leave form fields populated after submit

There are times when it would be helpful to leave form fields populated after the form is submitted--for example, a registration form for children for an event. The parent fills out all the information needed on an extensive form for a child. Then after submitting the form, all of the information would remain visible and only the second (third, etc.) child's personal information would need to be changed before submitting the form again.

I know this can actually be done by hitting the page return button after submitting the form, and I can put that in the instructions.

Just wondering if that could be coded--maybe something simple in the Form Options>Javascript>before form reset area?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Leave form fields populated after submit

Dear John,

Unfortunately Form Maker does not have the mentioned functionality. But here's what I can suggest you to do. You can create a two-pages form, where the second page includes second or third child information.

Although in this case, if the submiter navigates to second page, first page info will not be submitted. The submit button will be at the very end of the form. However, multiple pages will look neat and organized.

Could you please try this and let us know if you like the view?
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds