Submission ID

Robert Tafuri created the topic: Submission ID

Is there a way to add the submission ID to the emails. We would like to use them as reference numbers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Submission ID

Dear Robert,

Please be informed, that latest versions of Form Maker allows adding Submission ID to the e-mail by default.

Please go to Form Options, navigate to Email Options and find Submission ID button above the mail custom text editors for administrator and submitter. It will be added to the editor content, if you click on it.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Robert Tafuri replied the topic: Submission ID

Thank you. It looks like I have an old version. Will I have to recreate my forms if I upgrade?

Dear Robert,

Could you please tell us which version of Form Maker do you have currently installed to your website?
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Robert Tafuri replied the topic: Submission ID

Form Maker Pro version 2.3.2

Dear Robert,

We don't recommend you to install latest version of Form Maker over 2.3.2, since the structure and functionality of the plugin has been majorly changed.

In case you install a new version over this one, your old forms will most probably not function properly.

But in case your forms aren't very long, and you are willing to recreate them, then let me tell you, that the latest Form Maker version is really worth it. It has much more features and works much better, than older versions.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds