Palpal Setup

james nash created the topic: Palpal Setup

Hello.

Could someone please direct me to the documentation of how to exactly set up the Paypal integration on the Form Maker.

I see some basic set up on the form options like turning it on, checkout mode, Paypal email and currency.
I would like to know exactly how to set it up please.

Where is this found?

JN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Palpal Setup

Dear James,

Here's what you will need to do to set up a form with payment.

1. If you need the user to choose items to buy, please add checkboxes/dropdown menus/other from PayPal tools, when you add a new field. The user will be able to set a quantity for the item, when you enable Quantity property from field settings.

2. Go to your form, click Form Options > Payment Options and turn PayPal on. You need to fill in PayPal account e-mail address there. Test Mode will redirect to PayPal Sandbox after submission, but when you're ready to receive payments, please set Checkout Mode to Production.

3. Afterwards add a submit button, which will redirect the submitter to the payment page automatically, when PayPal is turned on.

Please let me know if you have other questions.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds