No Response from Submit Button on Form

Rob Jones created the topic: No Response from Submit Button on Form

Joomla Version: 2.5.14
Form Maker Version: 3.5.9
Form URL: innovative-educators.com/index.php?optio...cle&id=45&Itemid=253

The form on this page was working fine, but now the "Request Catalog" (Submit) button doesn't work if the form is completely filled in. If any required fields are left blank, the button does work - but gives an error because a required field is blank. But if the form is filled in completely, there is no response when the button is clicked.

I had an older version of the commercial Form Maker installed, but installed the latest version of Form Maker Lite to see if it would help, but it didn't make a difference. Can you recommend something for me to try?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: No Response from Submit Button on Form

Dear Rob,

Thanks for informing us about this issue!

There are several errors on this page, so perhaps the problem is a result of a conflict with your website template.

Could you please give us temporary Joomla Super User access to your website? Our developers will take a look at the issue and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Please send login details to [email protected], mentioning the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Rob Jones replied the topic: No Response from Submit Button on Form

Thank you for the reply, Agapi. I will check with my client and see if they will permit me to allow admin access to the site. I will follow up with you then.

Thanks again!

Agapi G. replied the topic: No Response from Submit Button on Form

Dear Rob,

Sure, please take your time and let me know if they allow giving us temporary Joomla administration access. You can also forward them our Privacy Statement link, in case they would like to check:

web-dorado.com/web-dorado-privacy-statement.html

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds