Customize the width

charles created the topic: Customize the width

I am not able to customize the width of the column when creating a form.

I want to add four fields beside each other, now I can only add 3

Please advice.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Customize the width

Dear Charles,

Please try to modify Field label size and Field size option values and set them to smaller numbers.

Also, your screen resolution might not be large enough to allow creating 4 columns, could you please try on a larger monitor?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

charles replied the topic: Customize the width

I guess I have to create a page break because the field above is larger, correct?

I am not able to move the page breaker, it is only added to the end ? who can I move it

charles replied the topic: Customize the width

Also how can I make to input text boxes near each other similar to the already made "name and family name" field?

Agapi G. replied the topic: Customize the width

Dear Charles,

You can always modify the field size, if it is not large enough or small enough for you.

However, if you would like to use a page break, please note, that you can move the form fields above/below the page break instead of moving the break itself. You can use Drag and drop functionality.

As for placing input boxes to each other, you can leave the second input label blank (or add a space character), and then drag it next to the input field.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds