conditional fields problem

v s punn created the topic: conditional fields problem

I have added some conditional fields in the form, which are for drop downs (state-city). Many a times, the conditional fields option does not work, and the form shows all the fields.

I have sent a mail to support@web... with the submitted form, showing all the fields.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: conditional fields problem

Dear user,

Thank you for submitting a support ticket!

Our developers will take a look at the issue and figure out a solution for it as soon as possible. I will keep you posted.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

v s punn replied the topic: conditional fields problem

Have sent an email at info@web-d... regarding the conditional dropdown problem.

The client is getting very hyper with this problem.

Dear V S Punn,

As we have explained in our reply to your ticket by e-mail, this is not a problem, but actually it might take a little while to load page Javascript along with Form Maker Javascript.

And as conditions are controlled with Javascript code, all the fields are visible in the beginning. The user needs to wait until the page is fully loaded. The problem might be occurring in case of slow interntet connection or on browsers, where Javascript is disabled.

Could you please create a video with Screencast-o-matic, so we can see the problem? Here's the tool link: screencast-o-matic.com/screen_recorder

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

v s punn replied the topic: conditional fields problem

As the problem is occurring at end users place, I cannoy show the screen shot.

Can it be possible that the java script loads along with the page script or before.

Are there any hidden fields to know the users browser .

Dear V S Punn,

I spoke to our developers and it turns out, that unfortunately the script loading cannot be completed before the main site scripts.

Were you able to track the submitters, which have sent the forms with all conditional fields filled out?

There is also another way, you can add a note to your form page, that asks your users to wait until the page is fully loaded.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds