Submissions view

Niculescu Stefan created the topic: Submissions view

Hello,

What I want to do is, modify the template for the submission page because it's not that appealing

My table is a little wide , i need to horizontally scroll to see all the data, it would be great if I wouldn't need to do this

Are there any templates, or easy ways to make this somehow responsive without the need to hardcode stuff

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Submissions view

Dear Stefan,

Unfortunately Form Maker submissions on frontend or backend don't have additional templates for their view. However we have this requirement in our customer wish list and our developers will work on developing submissions templates eventually.

Hopefully this feature will be ready soon.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Niculescu Stefan

kalilocal replied the topic: Submissions view

Any updates on this? It is really needed.

Anoush replied the topic: Submissions view

Hi Kalilocal,

Thanks for getting to us!

Could you please tell us what do you want to change for the frontend submissions view exactly? If these are styles changes then we can do an additional customization for you.

Thanks and have a good day!

kalilocal replied the topic: Submissions view

The UI is really bad, and I really wish that I had some way to modify the Submission UI (both published frontend, and those accessed from the backend admin area), as I can with any Form template.

Anoush replied the topic: Submissions view

Dear Kalilocal,

We are kindly asking you to share the suggestions of Submissions UI here.

Our development team will take a look the shared points and will add them to our development task list.

Thanks and have a great day!

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds