Email not send to submitter

Mohammad created the topic: Email not send to submitter

Hi Guys

The email does not send to the submitter.

This is the link to the form shada.ifront.com.au/free-assessment/free...or-skilled-visa.html

Please note that I use google apps for my email and I did follow the instructions that were available on the web ( SMTP , port 465 etc ) I did receive errors that form did not send because " SMTP connect failed" and I had to revert the mailer to the php mail

Please advise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Email not send to submitter

Dear Mohammad,

Thank you for keeping us posted about this problem! Is the admin e-mail properly being sent?

Please send an e-mail to [email protected] and give temporary admin access to your website. We will check the issue and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Also mention this forum topic link in your e-mail.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Agapi G. replied the topic: Email not send to submitter

Dear Mohammad,

I checked your form and it appears, that "What is your email address?" was a simple text field and not an e-mail field. Therefore it was missing in E-mail Options > E-mail to User section.

So I have created a new field, an e-mail input this time, added the same label to it and erased the previous field. Then I have received the user notification e-mail after testing.

Also kindly check your other forms and make sure they all have an e-mail field, in case you need to notify the user about submission.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Mohammad replied the topic: Email not send to submitter

Hi Agapi

Thank you so much for your assistance . I spent several hours to find the reason but I could not. I hope this post can help others that may face the same problem in future !

I do appreciate your support . Merry Christmas :-)

Cheers
Mohamamd

Agapi G. replied the topic: Email not send to submitter

Dear Mohammad,

You're welcome! Please feel free to let us know in case you have further questions or support requests. I'll be happy assist you any time!

And if you have a couple of minutes, kindly post your feedback about Form Maker on Joomla Extensions Directory, sharing your personal experience with our service and the product. Our team would greatly appreciate your comments.

Here's the extension page link: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...ack/forms/form-maker

We'd love to hear from you!
Merry Christmas to you too!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds