No access to the database for stats

Internaut created the topic: No access to the database for stats

I've had Form Maker (FM) for about 2 years now, renewed twice and each time, could not, after many attempts, to get it to work.
In my first subscription, I asked what good is it if one can't compile the data and display it. I waited several months after being told one was on it's way. You came out with Form Maker Export. SQL can export the same thing. I urge you to make the second half of Form Maker, and create the Form Reader.

One of your own template examples "A Sample Customer Satisfaction Survey" would require someone to write a script/api/software/program or whatever the Googies call it today, that can make use out of the data.

Should I assume that a good working knowledge of creating PHP SQL queries in order to collate the data?

Example using the A Sample Customer Satisfaction Survey from your survey example form.

You have the question,
Did you have any questions or concerns while you were visiting the Store?
Yes []
No []

What would be best to use to display the Yes and No totals, etcetera?

Are we to create something that will read the stored data, add up the results for statistics, place that in page for permitted viewers?

I know I can let permitted viewers read them, one submission @ a time, but with over 2000 submissions, who has time?

I am sorry, but buying this twice - OK, buying your subscription twice (same thing) was like buying a new car, only to find out I have to find a engine that will make it go.

i

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: No access to the database for stats

Dear user,

Could you please check the screenshot attached? Looks like this is the statistics you require. If so, please update your Form Maker to its latest version, which you should have on My Products page. You will have the statistics of your form below its submissions.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds