Error - security code captcha does not show FIXED

Jackie created the topic: Error - security code captcha does not show FIXED

Hello,

How to automatically show the security code on the form (public interface)? The user has to click "refresh" icon to see it.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: Error - security code captcha does not show

Dear Jackie,

Please give us (in an email message to [email protected]) a temporary admin user to that site and we will try to find out the problem.

Best Regards
Web-Dorado team

Jackie replied the topic: Re: Error - security code captcha does not show

Hello admin,

I installed the package you sent me yesterday. And everything works just fine now. Thank you very very much.

I enjoy the component, it is really great and very easy to create and publish a form. :-)

EDIT : perhaps if you enable more options in "Profile", users would be able to add their URL website? But it is up to you, you are the admin. ;-)

The website where I presently use Form Maker is fraicheurbiologique.com (Note : I don't work on this domain anymore.)but I shall use it on other websites. Note that the form is not published to "public" yet. I need my client to approve it first.

Jackie replied the topic: Re: Error - security code captcha does not show

Hello admin,

The form is now available to public if ever you want to see it. It works just fine.

The website changed URL address and domain name.

mark day replied the topic: Re: Error - security code captcha does not show

hello i wonder if you could help as i seem to have the same problem with the capcha image not showing until customer / user refreshes image

Attachments:

Administrator replied the topic: Re: Error - security code captcha does not show

Dear MARKRDAY,

Please give us a link to the site, where the problem occurred.

Best Regards
Web-Dorado team

fitswim.co.uk/index.php/servicing

Dear MARKRDAY,

Please give us (in an email message to [email protected]) a temporary admin user to that site and we will try to find out the problem.

Best Regards
Web-Dorado team

ok i will get permission and backup first if that's ok as its a live site , thank you for your help i will contact you Monday if that's ok

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds