CSV Export not exporting all fields

Alizza Punzalan-Randle created the topic: CSV Export not exporting all fields

We have a new member data from that has many fields. Ordinarily it emails us but as we look back there were some that were not emailed. I can open the form (edit) and see that fields were completed but the csv export doesn't contain most of the fields on the form. When I select a csv export it just asks me where to save it so I have no ability to customize it. How to I get it to simply export a CSV file with EVERY form field?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: CSV Export not exporting all fields

Dear Alizza,

Thank you for letting us know about this problem. I will gladly help you with it!
If there are submission that are still being skipped regarding to mailing, we can take a look and provide a solution.

But the problem is not happening again, you can simply edit the submissions before exporting as CSV. However, this also sounds like an issue, so please let us know in case you would like us to check it.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Alizza Punzalan-Randle replied the topic: CSV Export not exporting all fields

There are not submissions that are being skipped.

Most of the fields in the submission are being skipped.

The issue came up because the email that was sent to our membership chair when the form was submitted was lost and we needed to get that data to our directory person who does not have admin rights to the website. I can't "resend" the email so I was looking for a way to get the info to her.

The XML export has the same problem as the CSV. As an example, there are 2 address fields at the beginning, one for home and one for office yet the export only has "address" there is another address field at the end but that is for paypal.

Is there some way to tell the CSV file what fields to export? I can't find anywhere in the form options to do this and from the submissions screen I can only select whether i want csv or xml, no option to choose which files get exported what fields in those submissions.

Dear Alizza,

Unfortunately there's no beforehand editing option for CSV export. But you can edit the file after you export the submissions. Use Microsoft Excel to open the file and simply delete unnecessary rows.

Hope that will help.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Alizza Punzalan-Randle replied the topic: CSV Export not exporting all fields

I don't need to delete anything, I need to export the data that is in the form but when I export almost all the data I'm looking for is missing. How can I get my data? I can see it but it's not coming out in the export. :(

Dear Alizza,

In that case could you please send an e-mail to [email protected], giving temporary admin access to your website? We will check the problem and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Please mention the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds