Form Marker 3.5.9 vs Forms maker 3.5.6

LadyGatta created the topic: Form Marker 3.5.9 vs Forms maker 3.5.6

I have Form Maker 3.5.6 on my production site and saw v. 3.5.9 is available for downloading (I have support till oct 20th).
Unfortunately I cannot find the 3.5.9's release notes so I cannot say if it is worth for me to upgrade to the latest version.
Could you please help?
Thanks
Silvia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Form Marker 3.5.9 vs Forms maker 3.5.6

Dear user,

If you have the Pro version of Form Maker, please log in to your account of Web-Dorado.com and go to My Products. You will find the latest version of the product here.

You will need to install it without uninstalling current version.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

LadyGatta replied the topic: Form Marker 3.5.9 vs Forms maker 3.5.6

Hello,
I know where to download the latest version but I could not find any release notes (list of new features, fixes, ...) on you website in order to decide whether or not apply the upgrade.
Can you please provide the release notes ot tell me where I can find them?
Thanks

Support replied the topic: Form Marker 3.5.9 vs Forms maker 3.5.6

Dear user,

I'm sorry for misunderstanding you. Please be informed, that the difference between Form Maker 3.5.6 and 3.5.9 mainly are bug fixes, which have been implemented for Joomla 3.4.3 and 3.4.4.

A few things have been changed in those Joomla version, which caused a couple of conflicts with Form Maker. We have resolved these problems within later versions.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds