Cannot Save in Form Options & Form Layout

Henning van Meyeren created the topic: Cannot Save in Form Options & Form Layout

Hi Guys,

When I edit a form and try to change anything on either the Form Options or Form Layout, it does not want to Save. All the buttons are clickable but nothing happens when you click on them.

I need to change the email recipient, names, subject etc. Cannot change it since I don't have the ability to save. I am currently using the Form Maker 3.4 Component on a Joomla! 3.4.3 site.

Please advise and let me know if there is anything unclear. This is not the first time I have picked up problems with this extension. Don't get me wrong, love the features, styling and capabilities that Form Maker provides but I cannot afford to have these kind of problems.

Regards,
Henning

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Cannot Save in Form Options & Form Layout

Dear Henning,

The mentioned problem is causing because of the configurations of Joomla 3.4.3. We have fixed the problem in the latest version, and in case your subscription is over, please contact us to [email protected] and provide temporary admin access to your website. We'll fix the problem on your product as soon as possible.

Please mention the URL to your forum post in the e-mail subject.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Henning van Meyeren replied the topic: Cannot Save in Form Options & Form Layout

Hi,

Thank you for your quick and prompt reply. I have provided temporary admin access to my website. Please confirm.

Can I also enquire about an update feature for this extension? As you are aware, Joomla! constantly updates it's version therefore extensions needs to update as well. Let me know.

Thanks again for all the help!

Kind Regards,
Henning

Dear Henning,

We have received your e-mail and will reply to it soon.
As for the update, are you suggesting to have an update button in Joomla backend for our extensions?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Henning van Meyeren replied the topic: Cannot Save in Form Options & Form Layout

Hi Support,

Sorry, I know the update feature is completely irrelevant to this topic. Not sure if I'm missing this, but an update feature in the back-end for this extension would be great, yes!

Thanks guys!

Regards,
Henning

Dear Henning,

We regret to say, that the functionality is not available in Form Maker yet. But we will add it to Lite version eventually.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Hi,

Any progress on the issue posted above? i.e. "I need to change the email recipient, names, subject etc. Cannot change it since I don't have the ability to save."

Regards,
Henning

Dear Henning,

Not yet, unfortunately. But our developers are working to solve the issue as soon as possible. We will make sure to keep you informed.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Hi,

Thanks for the great support. I can confirm that the issue has been resolved. Any word on what the problem was that caused the extension not to be able to save?

Thanks again,
Henning

Dear Henning,

The problem was due to Joomla core functionality changes. It is only present with Joomla 3.4.x versions. In any case, it is resolved in new versions of Form Maker.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds