Display Form Data

folusho adeyanju created the topic: Display Form Data

Hello,

Please is there any way I can display the form data already saved from form maker so that people that have filled a form with their information can do a search and then see all their data again. thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Display Form Data

Dear Folusho,

Looks like what you need can be done with MySQL mapping functionality of Form Maker. Please go to Form Options > MySQL Mapping and click on Add Query button.

Afterwards you will need to connect to the necessary table and fill in the submission data.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

stefano replied the topic: Display Form Data

hi,
i go in "Form Options > MySQL Mapping and click on Add Query button" but in this form it's not present the query select, but only insert, update and delete.
how can i mapping MYSQL with data present in DB for to Display Form Data ?
regards

Dear Strefano,

You will need to connect to your local or remote database and select the table, where you need to place your form data in it. Afterwards you must check table fields to activate them, where you need to fill in form values, place the cursor in them and select necessary Form Maker fields.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

stefano replied the topic: Display Form Data

hi,
thank for the quickly answer.
but i still don't understand, because, in my version of Form Maker, i see only the query for to insert, update ad delete .
For to view data how i have to do ?
Attached you can see what i see.
because i'm trying to use Form Maker, before buying, Maybe that the problem is the version limited ?
regards

Attachments:

Dear Stefano,

MySQL Mapping is disabled in free version. But if you are able to work it out, please see how it functions with this animated screenshot:
gyazo.com/50aaf862899426346d706a5f807f1f9c .

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds