Paypal Failure

Ian Black created the topic: Paypal Failure

Hi,
I am experiencing an increasing number of form purchases that are failing at the point of transfer to PayPal. The form is completing, but the PayPal element is remaining 'In Progress'. Feedback from some who have experienced the problem, have stated that the PayPal page has appeared and then gone again, before they could login.

Can you suggest how I can resolve this issue please.

Many thanks, Ian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Paypal Failure

Dear Ian,

This problem sounds very strange, in fact, I believe we didn't have a case similar to yours before. It could be related to PayPal settings defined in PayPal options. Please make sure it is turned on and in Production mode.

If all that is set correctly, please contact us to [email protected] and give temporary admin access to your website. We will take a look and provide a solution to the issue as soon as possible.

Please indicate the full link of your forum post in the subject of your e-mail.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Michael Dayton replied the topic: Paypal Failure

I'm seeing a similar issue, with about a 10% failure rate. The user submits the form 2-4 times before the payment finally goes through. The failures show payment status of "In Progress"

The Form contains a PayPal Select control containing two options. I have several conditional fields driven from the selection. There is a Submit button at the end of the form. The form options have PayPal turned on and in Production mode.

Did you ever find a cause for the previous problem?

Thanks, Michael

Dear Michael,

Looks like Ian did not contact us with this problem, since I have searched our database and didn't find his support request.

Could you please send an e-mail to [email protected] and give us temporary admin access to your website? We will check the problem and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Also indicate the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Ian Black replied the topic: Paypal Failure

Hi Michael,
I didn't pursue this as the problem stopped occurring. It has returned on the odd occasion since, but there doesn't appear to be any obvious links.
regards, Ian.

Dear Ian,

Please don't hesitate to let us know the next time you face this problem. The issue could be caused by the amount of information or the content itself, that is being submitted to your form.

We can check the submission and see of we can reproduce the issue.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds