Attachments as link to downloadable file link

Jishu Mathew created the topic: Attachments as link to downloadable file link

Hi,

We are facing a problem with Outlook express mail client, when see the attachments. It does not show them in mails. Attachments are shown on all other mail clients as well as on webmail clients.

To fix this issue, we need to put a link in the mail, along with the attachment, so if attached files do not get through the mail clients, they can be shown as downloadable links.

Please help to achieve this. FYI, we are capable PHP developers, so even code modification can be handled at our end. We need some guidelines.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Attachments as link to downloadable file link

Dear Jishu,

Could you please contact us to [email protected], and give temporary admin access to your site? Please indicate the forum post link in your email subject. We'll implement the changes on your website.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Piérick Domengé replied the topic: Attachments as link to downloadable file link

Hello,

Can I contact you for the same modification ? Or is it a simple option to activate ?

I think there is a limitation on my server and I if i attach larges files (>10mo) with my message the mail can't be sent (I have 2 error message : "Could not instantiate mail function" and "Error, email was not sent."). If i disable " Attach File:" on form option it works ...

Thanks !

Support replied the topic: Attachments as link to downloadable file link

Dear Piérick,

It seems like the problem is a bit different on your end. It is most probably related to the limitations defined in the php.ini file of your website. In any case, we will gladly take a look at the problem. Please contact us to [email protected] and provide temporary admin access to your site. Don't forget to mention the full link to your forum post in the e-mail subject.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds