Change form size

Boris created the topic: Change form size

Hi, Which Css can I use to change size of the Form Blue 07? In addition to resizing, it also has empty header which I'd like to delete.
Also, how do I make the field names lines longer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Change form size

Dear Boris,

Could you please give us the link to your form and tell which elements you need to resize? We will provide you a CSS code sample for them.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Dear Boris,

We've received the link. Can you please also clarify which elements need to be resized? For the label and field width you can modify their width from backend of your form, by editing the fields. Please check the attached screenshot.

But if you want to change the font size of the labels, or height of fields, CSS is necessary, please tell us how you want them to be changed.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
Attachments:

Boris replied the topic: Change form size

Please see the spaces that I need to decrease in the attached file.

Attachments:

Dear Boris,

In that case you can set the label position to left by editing the fields and then set the options mentioned in the last post.

If you are having trouble making those changes, please contact us to [email protected], and give temporary admin access to your site, indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We will implement the changes for you.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds