Pre-populate a form with passed values.

IMarEST Administrator created the topic: Pre-populate a form with passed values.

Hello,
I have a client who want 9 signup forms, for 9 different campaigns. The forms are all identical in layout, but they want to be able to know who accessed that form based on the 9 campaigns they are running.

I would like to set up one form and provide 9 different links that would autopopulate a field to show which campaign the user came from.

Is it possible to pass variables to formmaker forms via a URL? If so, what would the syntax be?

So for example:

www.website.com/form_all?campaign=Campaign1
www.website.com/form_all?campaign=Campaign2

etc...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Pre-populate a form with passed values.

Dear customer,

We are sorry for late reply. Unfortunately our extension doesn't have standard functionality for this. Please contact us to [email protected] by indicating this forum post link in your subject and tell what you want more detailed so as we can calculate a customization fee for you.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Ralph Rhoades replied the topic: Pre-populate a form with passed values.

This should be a basic function. I am extremely disappointed that this is not included. Now I have to waste my time writing the code to do it. You charge a minimum of $60 for this. That is a premium price. Nit yet a premium product. But, I am stuck with it for now because it is time consuming to change Form Makers.

I would ask that you escalate this basic function.

Thank you.

Support replied the topic: Pre-populate a form with passed values.

Dear Ralph,

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your suggestion!

Please let us know in case you have questions regarding to the development, and I'll try to get answers from our developers as soon as possible.

Thanks, have a nice week!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds