500 error on attempting to save

Jim Gribble created the topic: 500 error on attempting to save

Hello, the error we are getting is this:
Tableformmaker: :store failed
Unknown column 'script_mail' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `jml_formmaker` (`mail`,`title`,`form_front`,`pagination`,`show_title`,`show_numbers`,`counter`,`javascript`,`theme`,`script_mail`,`script_mail_user`,`label_order`,`label_order_current`,`public_key`,`private_key`,`recaptcha_theme`,`payment_currency`,`form_fields`,`sortable`) VALUES ('','terst','

','none','false','true','1','// Occurs before the form is loaded\r\nfunction before_load()\r\n{\r\n\r\n}\r\n\r\n// Occurs just before submitting the form\r\nfunction before_submit()\r\n{\r\n\r\n}\r\n\r\n// Occurs just before resetting the form\r\nfunction before_reset()\r\n{\r\n\r\n}','44','%all%','%all%','','','','','','USD','','1')

The site is educationlaw.org. This error happened after I recently installed the latest version of Form Maker for Joomla 2.5. We had been using Form Maker successfully since inception. And so nothing changed that I am aware of until I installed the latest version over the top. I wondered if you could take a look or offer some insight. Happy to provide any access you need.

Thanks as always for your kind help!
-Jim Gribble

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: 500 error on attempting to save

Dear Jim,

We are very sorry for late reply. Somehow we have missed some forum posts.
Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds