Problems installing on Joomla 3.4

Bobby Tucker created the topic: Problems installing on Joomla 3.4

I upgraded my site from Joomla 2.5 to 3.4. In attempting to install Form Maker, the plg_formmaker.zip and mod_formmaker.zip install fine. However, when I attempt to install com_formmaker.zip, I receive the error below. I looks like it is encountering an SQL error. Any help will be appreciated.

Warning
Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `j25_formmaker` VALUES(1, 'A mailing list', '', '

%1 - custom_1%
%2 - Your Email Address:%
%3 - Word Verification:%
%4 - type_submit_reset_4%
', 7, '// Occurs before the form is loaded\r\nfunction before_load()\r\n{\r\n\r\n}\r\n\r\n// Occurs just before submitting the form\r\nfunction before_submit()\r\n{\r\n\r\n}\r\n\r\n// Occurs just before resetting the form\r\nfunction before_reset()\r\n{\r\n\r\n}', '', '', 1, '
%all%

', '
%all%

', 5, 1, '2#**id**#Your Email Address:#**label**#type_submitter_mail#****#3#**id**#Word Verification:#**label**#type_captcha#****#4#**id**#type_submit_reset_4#**label**#type_submit_reset#****#', '2#**id**#Your Email Address:#**label**#type_submitter_mail#****#3#**id**#Word Verification:#**label**#type_captcha#****#4#**id**#type_submit_reset_4#**label**#type_submit_reset#****#', 0, 'none', 'false', 'true', '', '', '', 0, 'testmode', '', 'USD', 0, '1*:*id*:*type_section_break*:*type*:*custom_1*:*w_field_label*:*
Join the mailing list (Sample)

*:*w_editor*:**:*new_field*:*2*:*id*:*type_submitter_mail*:*type*:*Your Email Address:*:*w_field_label*:*150*:*w_field_label_size*:*top*:*w_field_label_pos*:*200*:*w_size*:**:*w_first_val*:**:*w_title*:*yes*:*w_required*:**:*w_unique*:**:*w_class*:**:*new_field*:*3*:*id*:*type_captcha*:*type*:*Word Verification:*:*w_field_label*:*150*:*w_field_label_size*:*top*:*w_field_label_pos*:*6*:*w_digit*:**:*w_class*:**:*new_field*:*4*:*id*:*type_submit_reset*:*type*:*type_submit_reset_4*:*w_field_label*:*Submit*:*w_submit_title*:*Reset*:*w_reset_title*:**:*w_class*:*true*:*w_act*:**:*new_field*:*', 1, 1, '*', '', '', '', '', 1, '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 1, 1, 1, 1, '1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,',1,0);

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Problems installing on Joomla 3.4

Dear Bobby,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin cr

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Ron Janssen replied the topic: Problems installing on Joomla 3.4

I have the exact same problem, any solutions already?

Dear Ron,

In your case also we need admin access for being able to solve the issue.

There is no general solution.

Can you please send super admin credentials of your website at [email protected]?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Ron Janssen replied the topic: Problems installing on Joomla 3.4

I am instaling to joomla 3.4.3 in xampp locale installation. So there is no admin access I can give you.
I checked my database and found out that I don't have the "formmaker_themes" database on my original joomla 2.5 installation. I then checked the version of Formmaker in my backend and found out i am using version 2.1 of the formmaker. Could this be the problem?
Can I still get the newer version for the old site? I am puzzled because in Joomla nowadays there is an automatic update function on plugins, why not for the formmaker?

Dear Ron,

Thanks for contacting us.
Unfortunately 2.5 and 2.1 are quite old extension with a lot of missing updates. This is why you have no certain folders in your root. We are afraid you are going to lose your old forms when implementing/updating to the newer version. There is no automatic update in Joomla, unless you sat such option.

The deadline would be to built the forms with the latest version of Form Maker.
We are really sorry for that. Seems the case with the updates brought you to this situation.

Let us know how we shall instruct you further.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ron Janssen

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds