Cannot get to work with shopperpress

Andrew Lilly created the topic: Cannot get to work with shopperpress

Hi,

I am using the shopperpress theme and have installed folder menu. i have customised it on the wordpress dashboard, but when i load the site nothing shows up. i am already using ubermenu for my navigation bar, iv deactivated it to see if that was the problem but still will not show. im not sure what to do next as i love the look of the folder menu. please help.

thanks
andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: Cannot get to work with shopperpress

Dear andylilly,

Please make sure you have selected a non-empty menu at the back end of Folder Menu.

The problem can be a conflict with another plugin. If you are using the commercial version of WordPress vertical menu , please contact us by email [email protected] telling us the email address, that you have used to buy Folder Menu, and give us a temporary admin user account to your site. We will try to find out the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Andrew Lilly replied the topic: Re: Cannot get to work with shopperpress

Hi There i have not bought folder menu yet, i wanted to trial it first to make sure it worked. if you can get it working i will buy it straight away. if this is possible for you to take a look and get it working before i buy i will send over the relevant details via e-mail. please let me know as i absolutely love this plugin. iv tried it on a normal wordpress 2010 them and it works brilliantly

Thanks

Andy

Please give us (to [email protected]) a temporary admin user account to your site, and we will try to find out the problem as soon as possible.

Dear Andrew,
We have solved the problem with Folder Menu on your site. We have also fixed the commercial version, so if you buy the commercial version, you will never face the same problem.
--
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds