Removing backlink tab (Folder Menu)

Alexander Taoussanidis created the topic: Removing backlink tab (Folder Menu)

After downloading my subscription of Folder Menu and installing it the backlink tab to web-dorado is still part oft the menu. How can I remove it or get the suitable file? Thank you in advance, Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Removing backlink tab (Folder Menu)

Dear Alexander,

It should disappear if you have purchased the Pro version. Can you please give us a link to the page where you face the issue?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Alexander Taoussanidis replied the topic: Removing backlink tab (Folder Menu)

Thank you for the superfast reply!
Everything is working fine now.

I took it to the heart that the pro-version has to work fine and checked the downloaded version. It seems that my browser downloaded the free version again although I clicked on the the subscription link while being logged in. I now downloaded the correct version and after deleting the assigned modules, deinstallation of the former Folder Menu module and reinstalling the new one everything works as desired! (Just for other customers: I firstly had a re-installation error due to having not deleted the assigned modules and deinstalled the former module). Have a nice weekend!
Regards, Alex

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds