Folder menu is only available in the main and user

Sergey created the topic: Folder menu is only available in the main and user

Hello, I have a Folder menu displayed, only on the main page and the page /user, the other pages are not displayed in Drupal 6. I'm from Russia, is it where you've discussed, I do not understand, I write through a translator. Help please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Re: Folder menu is only available in the main and user

Dear Sergey,

Please give us a link (to [email protected]) to your site and temporary admin user account, and we will try to find out the problem as soon as possible.

--
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Sergey replied the topic: Re: Folder menu is only available in the main and user

Hello, I understood! The module works with disabled Clean URLs in Drupal 6, and with the included does not work! If you fix the module, please send a message. Can you send me a module, and I will test it on your site. Goodbye

Support replied the topic: Re: Folder menu is only available in the main and user

Dear Sergey,

Thanks for your report. We've updated the plugin, and fixed the problem conflicting with the Clean URLs plugin. Please, update your plugin to the latest version.

--
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Sergey replied the topic: Re: Folder menu is only available in the main and user

I updated the plugin, but the problem remains! Sent to your email address (to [email protected]) and website. Thank you.

Dear Sergey,

A problem occurred when updating the plugin. However, we've fixed it for you already. Sorry for inconvenience.

--
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Thank you very much, the module works well!

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds