Link to specific question in accordion

Radhika created the topic: Link to specific question in accordion

I am looking for the ability to link to a specific question in the FAQ WD accordion. How do I achieve this ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Link to specific question in accordion

Hello Radhika!

Thank you for posting your request!
If we understand your question correctly, you need to link one FAQ item to another, is this correct?

In case that is what you require, unfortunately FAQ WD does not have the mentioned functionality. But the plugin lets you place a link inside FAQ answers, you can check and see if that would be useful for you.

But if this is not what you need to achieve, please give us a bit more details and we will help you out.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Radhika replied the topic: Link to specific question in accordion

No, I am not looking to link one question to another. I have another page on my website with a hyperlink which I want to point to one specific question in the FAQ Accordion.

Radhika replied the topic: Link to specific question in accordion

I have a tooltip on a page on my website which when clicked should direct the user to a specific question in the accordion

Agapi G. replied the topic: Link to specific question in accordion

Hello Radhika!

Thank you for specifying! But unfortunately FAQ WD plugin does not have this functionality. However, we'd love to implement this feature for further FAQ WD updates. So could you please post your request to our Submit your idea page?

Let me give you the link: web-dorado.com/support/submit-your-idea.html
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds