Border Radius setting in Default Theme 1 Blog Layout does NOTseem to have effect

Jock Coats created the topic: Border Radius setting in Default Theme 1 Blog Layout does NOTseem to have effect

Hi there, the topic title says it all really.

I just upgraded to PRO (thanks to your special Valentines Day discount!) and have been playing around with some settings at geomutualist.review and as you can see (lower half or righthand sidebar on home page) the setting for "Border Radius" in the Theme 1 blog layout does not seem to have any effect. I've tried with different units (pixels, percentages and ems as well as no specified units) with one, two and four parameters, with and without a semi-colon on the end. It doesn't seem to affect the box round the Facebook post.

I have used Chrome's developer tools to set border-radius: 0% 10%; manually on the <div class="blog_style_object_container_0"> element and that displays fine.

Any ideas?

Best wishes,

Jock Coats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Border Radius setting in Default Theme 1 Blog Layout does NOTseem to have effect

Hello Jock!

We are glad to know Valentine's Day discount was useful for you!

Could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website? Our developer will take a look at the issue of border radius option on your Facebook Feed WD plugin and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

You can send the information using the contact form on this page . Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Jock Coats replied the topic: Border Radius setting in Default Theme 1 Blog Layout does NOTseem to have effect

Ironically I think I not long ago deleted the account I created for you last time. I will get onto it shortly.
However I have fixed the problem myself and you might want to pass this on to your developers.
In the file wd-facebook-feed/frontend/views/FFWDViewBlog_Style.php at around line 172 is the css definition for this object...

#ffwd_container1_<?php echo $ffwd; ?> #ffwd_container2_<?php echo $ffwd; ?> .blog_style_object_container_<?php echo $ffwd; ?> {

...and it doesn't contain any mention of the border-radius setting. So although you can set it in the theme setup, it is not actually being used.
Adding a line to that definition something like this...
border-radius: <?php  echo $theme_row->blog_style_border_radius; ?>;
...gets it to load the settings from the theme correctly.
Have another look at geomutualist.review to see the new effect.
Cheers,
Jock
(yes, I was sitting there comparing feed type plugins and wondering if I could justify paying $99 for your 27 plugin bundle and just as the $99 offer was ticking down to zero I got the "Valentines" offer - there are some sad people out here who want to buy code for Valentines which made up my mind!)

Agapi G. replied the topic: Border Radius setting in Default Theme 1 Blog Layout does NOTseem to have effect

Hey!

Thank you so much for sharing the solution you have implemented! I will pass it on to our development team.
Also, we are glad Valentine's offer was useful for you!

Please let me know in case there's anything else I can assist you with.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds