Add description on lightbox

Grégory R created the topic: Add description on lightbox

Hello,

I use the compact album to see pictures of my facebook page.

But for the lightbox, the description of the photo doesn't appear. Can you help me ?

Thanks by advance

Greg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Add description on lightbox

Hey Greg! Thanks for letting us know about this issue!

Could you please give us temporary WordPress admin access, so we can check the problem? You can send the login details to [email protected].

Make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will take a look ASAP and figure out a solution for the issue.

Thank you! Hope you are having a nice weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hello Gregory!

Please note, that you have selected 10 albums to display, so that is why some of the albums did not display on the page. And our development team has customized your Facebook Feed WD a bit, so that you could have the albums in alphabetical order.

As for the description, it is not yet included in the plugin, but our development team will add this feature to the next update. And lastly, unfortunately Facebook Feed WD does not have the functionality to select an album for not displaying on the feed.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grégory R

Grégory R replied the topic: Add description on lightbox

Thanks for your answer

Agapi G. wrote: And lastly, unfortunately Facebook Feed WD does not have the functionality to select an album for not displaying on the feed.

It's a shame. I hope that this feature will arrive later.

Hey Grégory!

Could you please add a suggestion to our Submit your idea page for this? Here's the link:
goo.gl/nbBb31

We will approve it for voting and our development team will consider developing the feature for further updates.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grégory R

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds