short description

Андрей created the topic: short description

not displayed short description, shows the range of updates it won't work short product description, top 5 products shows a short description, all subsequent products are not showing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Андрей replied the topic: short description

I figured it out. long short description

Agapi G. replied the topic: short description

Hello Andrei!

That's wonderful! We are happy to know your question was easily sorted out on your Ecommerce WD. Is there anything else I can assist you with? Please let me know.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Андрей replied the topic: short description

I want to buy other products

I live in Russia, and is not accepted Bank card, is it possible for me to invoice for payment through paypal
who can I contact

Agapi G. replied the topic: short description

Hi Andrei!

As you most probably now, you can make the payment using PayPal. It provides credit card options for some countries, e.g. United States or United Kingdom. But if you wish to get an invoice for your purchases, you can download them from your account of Web-Dorado.com.

Go to My Account > Payments page, where you will be able to get the invoices. Also, if you will need to edit profile information that's included in the invoice, you can use options in Edit Profile page.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds