How do I modify Checkout fields?

Scott R created the topic: How do I modify Checkout fields?

There are a number of "billing data" and "shipping data" fields on the checkout page (ie yfcasiapacific.org/bakeformejo/ecommerce...ession_id=1483650567 ). How do we modify which fields appear here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: How do I modify Checkout fields?

Hello Scott!

Thank you for posting your request!

Could you please clarify, whether you are mentioning to the checkout form, or the billing and shipping information? If it is the billing and shipping information, you can enable/disable fields from Ecommerce WD > Options > Users tab.

But in case it is the checkout form, that you need to modify, please contact our team using this form after 9th of January. Our developers will customize the plugin for you and hide the unnecessary fields.

Don't forget to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Scott R replied the topic: How do I modify Checkout fields?

Thank you.

Also, when I click to "confirm order" I get the following error message (see attached). Why "Checkout Failed"?

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: How do I modify Checkout fields?

Hey Scott!

We will take a look at this problem as well, could you submit a support ticket using this form ? Please send temporary WordPress administrator access to your website.

Also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will fix the issue and also implement the required customization for you.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds