Adding only a catagory to a page

Cherri Pitts created the topic: Adding only a catagory to a page

I have set up my products and one of the catagories is membership. I would like to show only the 3 membership options on the Join Us page but not the other products. When I use the shortcode, it never holds the "list by category" option. None of the options work within the editing mode. I have included a screenshot for reference.

I change it to Memberships, click update and it goes back to what it was. I do the update and update the page, it still goes back again. I need to be able to display specific products. Thanks.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Adding only a catagory to a page

Hello Cherri!

Thank you for posting about this problem!

Could you please submit a support ticket by filling out this contact form ? Please send us temporary WordPress admin access credentials for your website, and we'll check the issue on your Ecommerce WD.

And make sure to include the link to this forum topic in your message. Our developers will take a look and figure out a solution as soon as possible.
Thanks! Happy New Year!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds