Reset shopping cart page

Rinda Myers created the topic: Reset shopping cart page

I was playing around with this for the first time and accidentally added a "shopping" selection to the cart page above the cart. When I saved and then previewed the "cart" below was replaced with the message that said it was not allowed to have 2 of those (sorry I don't remember the exact message) so I went back in to delete my addition and the "cart" had converted to a listing of all my items. How do I put the "cart" listing back in to place?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Reset shopping cart page

Hello Rinda!

Thank you for posting about this!

Unfortunately we are having trouble understanding your request. Could you please give us a screenshot of what you are seeing, so our developers will have a clearer image of the issue?

Thanks in advance! Happy holidays!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Rinda Myers replied the topic: Reset shopping cart page

I need to reset my Cart back to the default and can't figure out how to do that. Long story short I accidentally deleted the cart icon. This is what I see now.

Attachments:

Please help? How do I reset the cart page back to default (the cart icon)?????

Hello Rinda!

I have discussed this problem with our developers, and most probably the shortcode was deleted from Shopping Cart page. Here's what you need to do to fix this problem.

Please go to Ecommerce Pages from WordPress left menu, and open Shopping cart page. Copy the following shortcode inside its content:

[wde type="shoppingcart" layout="displayshoppingcart"]

Save the page and check the shopping cart from website frontend. Let me know if this resolves the problem.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hey we are closer!!! Everything is really weirdly stretched out (vertically) though. I'm attaching some PC screenprints of mine, and also had a friend get on her mobile and get some screenprints there. too.

Thank you for the screenshots, Rinda!

This might be a Javascript conflict, which has let to a miscalculation of shopping cart styles. Could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website, so we can take a look at the problem?

You can send the login information using this contact form . Our developers will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Also please make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hello Rinda!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has resolved the problem on your website! Turns out, that the styling wasn't correct because the shortcode for shopping cart ([wde type="shoppingcart" layout="displayshoppingcart"]) was added to the page inside <pre> tag.

The team has removed <pre> around the shortcode and the problem was resolved.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 1.172 seconds