Linking an item to another item.

Andrew Mobbs created the topic: Linking an item to another item.

Hi, all very brand new to this.

This might be a quick solution, this might be impossible but I'll keep going.

Scenario: I am selling an item online that comes with a free box of confectionery. What I want to do is once the item is ordered it then gives you the option of which box of confectionery you want to add to the order.

Can anyone help

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Linking an item to another item.

Hi Andrew! Thanks for your request!

Unfortunately Ecommerce WD does not have this functionality exactly, but you can achieve this wit Parameters of the plugin. Please got to Products > Parameters, add a parameter, e.g. titled "Free Confectionery", then add options to it.

Afterwards you can apply these parameters to your products. I have attached a screenshot of parameters and their options.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Andrew Mobbs replied the topic: Linking an item to another item.

Thank you for your response. I did look at this but wasn't sure, so thank you for the clarification, really appreciate it.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Linking an item to another item.

That's awesome, Andrew!

We are very glad this will work for you. Please don't hesitate to drop us a line any time you will need further assistance from our team. We will be happy to help!

And in case you have a few minutes, please share your customer experience and thoughts about Ecommerce WD on WordPress.org. Your kind feedback is a big contribution for our team!

Let me provide the link:
wordpress.org/support/plugin/ecommerce-wd/reviews/

Thanks so much in advance! Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds