Order of Billing and Shipping form

Cherri Pitts created the topic: Order of Billing and Shipping form

Can you please help me with the form order of the address.
It should be in the following order:
email
phone
address
city
state
zip
country

need to remove fax
If you can give me the name of the file this is in and I can just change the order in the editor, that would be great. If not, please let me know how I can change this for better usability within the US.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Order of Billing and Shipping form

Hello Cherri! Thank you for posting you request!

Unfortunately the form field ordering is not customizable yet, but we can make a customization on your Ecommerce WD, in case you have Pro. Please contact our team with this request by filling out the form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

Also make sure to include the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cherri Pitts

Agapi G. replied the topic: Order of Billing and Shipping form

Hello Cherri!

I am happy to inform you, that the changes have been made on your Ecommerce WD plugin. Now the billing and shipping form is customized and the styling issue of single product page is fixed.

The styling issue will also be resolved in the one of the next updates. In case you would like to update and still keep the customization, please create a backup of /ecommerce-wd/framework/WDFDb.php file, so you can replace after an update.

Thanks! Enjoy your weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds