which one is the best? Drupal theme or WordPress themes

Alicia Wilson created the topic: which one is the best? Drupal theme or WordPress themes

Drupal theme or WordPress themes which one is the best CMS.

I am an experienced design professional with more than 10 years of experience providing UI/UX designs, WordPress themes Design & Web Design and all types of Graphics designs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: which one is the best? Drupal theme or WordPress themes

Hello Alicia!

Thank you for posting your question!

Based on the statistics on the web, WordPress is the most used content management system. It is more user-friendly, than other systems, and uses modern technology. So we would recommend you to use WordPress.

Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

christy replied the topic: which one is the best? Drupal theme or WordPress themes

sorry to bother you my friend, would you like to recommend a prototyping tool for me ? How do you think of Mockplus? Do you know it? Thank you very much!

Anoush replied the topic: which one is the best? Drupal theme or WordPress themes

Dear Christy,

Thanks for getting to us again :)

We have not tested the product so we cannot tell you how does it work and how it is integrated.

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds