Dripping Menu FAQ

Administrator created the topic: Dripping Menu FAQ

1. Can I customize the colors and font of the Dripping Menu?

You can customize all colors of the product. The font of the Dripping Menu would be changed by our team after the purchase. No additional fee will be charged.

2. Does Dripping Menu work on Joomla 1.7 (Joomla 1.6, Joomla 1.5)?

Joomla Flash Menu has versions for Joomla 1.5, Joomla 1.6 and Joomla 1.7.

3. Is there an option to put images?

No, there is no such an option.

4. I bought Dripping Menu but I have not received an email for confirmation and for downloading.

Usually confirmation e-mail arrives during a minute after the purchase. If the e-mail does not arrive during half an hour, please contact us. We will do our best to solve the problem as soon as possible and will also send the purchased product by e-mail.

5. Product does not work or works in an improper way. What should I do?

We created a product which works on any browser, template and does not conflict with other extensions. However, if a problem arises, contact us telling the link of the website where the problem has occurred. We will try to answer within 24 hours.

6. I wrote an e-mail and have not received a respond.

Do not worry. Our team will contact you during 24 hours after your question.

7. I have installed Dripping Menu, but can't see it on the front end.

Joomla Flash Menu is a module, so you must enable it from Extensions > Modules, select the desired menu from module parameters and also select the position and the pages, where you want the Dripping Menu to show.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Francisco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds