Email Not Received

David created the topic: Email Not Received

Hello,

I was wondering if there is some sort of form cache? I know there is a submission page but was not aware I had purchase to use it. For some reason, a submission to my email has not been received. I believe it has more to do with the email (goDaddy) than the form as I receive submissions to my personal email. Unfortunately, I did have those set up at the time of submission.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Email Not Received

Hey David!

Thanks for posting about this!

Contact Form Maker does not have caching by default. However, this is a common problem among form extensions. It is caused by Joomla cache of the website, which is saving the information from previous submissions. Please go to lobal Configurations > System and disable the cache. The problem will be resolved.

Please note, that this is Joomla default caching system, and disabling it will not affect the speed of the website.

Let me know in case you have further requests.
Thank you! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds