Email not sending

william Young created the topic: Email not sending

Hello,
I see this question has been asked before, but I can't find an answer. I have had Contact Form Maker on my site for several months, and have just now realized it has not been sending me submitted emails. Unfortunately I've lost significant business. Can you please assist me in fixing this? Thanks,
William

newprairiecounseling.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Email not sending

Hello William!

Thank you for posting about this problem!

Please try the following and see if it fixes the issue. Go to Global Configurations from your Joomla admin area, then select System. Check if Joomla cache is enabled on your website.

Note, that it conflicts with form extensions, not letting them to send automated e-mails. As it does not affect on site speed significantly, you can freely turn it off, which will resolve the mailing issue.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

william Young replied the topic: Email not sending

Hi Agapi, Thanks. However, Cache is already turned off (disabled) and the problem persists. Do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks,
Andy

Hey Andy!

In that case could you please submit a support ticket through this contact form and send temporary Super User access information? Our development team will check the mailing issue on your Contact Form Maker and figure out a solution ASAP.

Also please mention the URL of this forum topic in your message.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Andy!

We have tested your forms, and the email came to admin and user email addresses properly. Could you please make sure to check the spam folder of your inbox? The messages might be filtered by your hosting or the email provider.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds