Spanish language

German Alsina created the topic: Spanish language

I am a newcomer to Web Dorado, after having purchased Contact Form Maker as a package with other extensions for Joomla.
Is there a way to display the field label in Spanish?
Please advise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Spanish language

Hello! Thank you for posting your question!

Please note, that you can edit the labels and write them in the necessary language. Click on the small pencil button that's shown in the screenshot below, then use Field label option to make the changes.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

German Alsina replied the topic: Spanish language

Thank you, Agapi G. for your reply.

I did what you advised, working on a copy of the Contact Form 1. I replaced the texts of each of the fields that would appear on the contact us page. I clicked the Save button after every field change. However, previewing the amended form and also a tentative Contact Us page, it can be seen that while the background color and the Header text were actually changed, the field names did not. Please refer to the attached screen capture.

What can I do now?

Attachments:

Hey!

Thanks for checking this. The problem seems to be that the labels are not being saved. Could we take a look at the issue as a temporary Super User of your Joomla site? Our development team will see what's happening and figure out a solution ASAP.

Please send login details using this contact form . Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

I would happy if you can check my site by yourselves. So far, I am working at my localhost. Once all the pages be ready, I would upload them to an external server. Please advise how to proceed to give you access to this localhost.
Please be also advised that I am total amateur, who chose Joomla! because it would be easier to maintain without much knowledge of programming. I had designed a web site using a program to generate the HTML codes, propietary of the hosting provider. As this site needed to be updated, making it responsive among other desired features, I hired a programmer to convert the old site to Joomla!. This person quit after having started the job and left me to continue by myself. That´s why I am not sure what the init parameter are, as I did not choose them.

Thank you for providing this information.

Unfortunately we cannot have access to your localhost, since it is not published on the web. Did you (or the developer you hired) import some data to the MySQL of this Joomla site? If yes, there might be some database-related problems, which are not letting the labels to be saved.

Please firstly try to edit the labels with a different web browser. We recommend you to use Google Chrome. Also, could you please publish the site on a test live server, where you could give us access to check the problem?

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Agapi G

Thanks again for your support It is the best I have received in years.
I use Google Chrome, so the problem should not be related to the browser but to the content.
I know my project has a lot of garbage as the original programmer tried to convert the files of the old site into Joomla. So I will start by cleaning the "htdocs" folder as much as possible. Then, I will build the missing articles and, finally, I will publish the site.
I will come back then for help regarding the Contact Form page, if not solved before by other mean.

That would be fantastic!

Please take your time, and feel free to let us know whenever you'd like us to take a look. You can simply fill up this form then and send temporary credentials.

Also please don't forget to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds