Security Error when submitting new form

Ronald Kubinski created the topic: Security Error when submitting new form

I am receiving an error after I try to submit my contact form. I recently tried Recaptcha and put the two codes. in the form as recommended and still get an error

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Security Error when submitting new form

Hi Ronald!

Thanks for keeping us posted about this issue!

Please open a support ticket by sending an e-mail to [email protected], and give us temporary WordPress admin access to your website. Our development team will quickly check the problem and come up with a fix.

Also please make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Pierre Yaacoub replied the topic: Security Error when submitting new form

i have the same error when i updated to the latest version, i'm getting Invalid Security Code on submission, any fix for that?

Hey Pierre!

Thanks for keeping us posted about this problem!

The bug has been resolved generally long ago, so the issue on your website could be a conflict with its theme. Can we take a look at the problem as a temporary Administrator? Our developers will provide a solution ASAP.

You can send the login information using the contact form on this page . Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Pierre!

I am happy to inform you, that the problem on your Contact Form Builder has been resolved! There was an issue with ReCaptcha keys, we have created new ones and added to Global Options.

You can regenerate new keys from your Google ReCaptcha account, meanwhile feel free to use current keys until then.
Thank you! Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds