incorrect security code

christine smith created the topic: incorrect security code

Dear Support
I am getting 'incorrect security code' when trying to submit a form. The form was set up in November worked fine and then must have stopped working without us realising. Please can you tell me where to look to try to resolve this issue. Many thanks.
Kind regards
Chris

Contact Form Maker on www.triciaharragin.co.uk/contact

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: incorrect security code

Dear Christine,

Thank you for keeping us informed about this problem! However, when I submitted the form, it appeared to submit without throwing an error.

Did you update your plugin to its latest version? If not, please try that and the problem shall be resolved.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

christine smith replied the topic: incorrect security code

Many thanks for checking this and I also checked and yes, this time no security message BUT no form received either and no submission left.

I am at the updated version of Contact Form Maker 1.0.7.

The forms are not sending, no thank you message being generated and no submissions left on the site. I would be most grateful if you could point me in the right direction of where to look for a solution. Many thanks.
Kind regards
Chris

Dear Chris,

There could be a conflict regarding mailing functionality of Contact Form Maker. Could you please submit a support ticket by sending an e-mail to [email protected]? Kindly give us temporary admin access to your website.

Our development team will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible. Also please make sure to mention the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Chris,

Thank you for opening a support ticket!

Kindly please note, that the account actually is not a Super User, but please try the following solution first. Go to Global Configurations of your Joomla, navigate to System and disable cache.

Afterwards test your form and let me know if it sends e-mails properly.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds