How to insure Contact form displays in two columns

Lon created the topic: How to insure Contact form displays in two columns

Could you tell me what adjustments are required to insure that the contact form displays in two short columns rather than in one long vertical column? I'm working with Canvas theme in Wordpress and have changed the page width to 1100px+, but this doesn't solve the problem.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: How to insure Contact form displays in two columns

Dear Lon,

You can use forms that already have two columns.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Lon replied the topic: How to insure Contact form displays in two columns

I was using Contact Form #2 which displayed in preview as having two columns under the horizontal map. Despite having the page container set up to 1200px wide the contact form would only display as one long vertical column under the map. When I finally made the map wider it somehow cued the second right hand column. So now with page at 980px wide, the Contact#2 form displays nicely as two columns under the map.

I had a second question about receiving mailings from the Contact form#2.
When I initially set up the Contact form I just made a few changes in the
Form Options/Email options, like adding administrator email addresses. The test contact form submissions I made sent email messages to both the submitter and the listed administrators without a problem. However now that I added three admin email addresses and customized the email message content using the buttons and inserting text message, the only email generated is the one back to submitter if they check the box, " Send a copy to me" .

I've checked my several email account spam and trash folders, as well as the secondary tabs in the Gmail inbox, but no emails are now sent to administrator addresses ?? I'm not sure what to change or test.

Could you make a suggestion? Is there a log error file somewhere? Or perhaps a video tutorial on the ideal set up of the email options page?
Thanks

Support replied the topic: How to insure Contact form displays in two columns

Dear Lon,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin credentials to your website in the mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds