Since updating WP 4 CFB no longer appears

Matt created the topic: Since updating WP 4 CFB no longer appears

Hello,

Since upgrading Wordpress on our website, the CFB no longer works. I have updated to version 1.0.16, activated it and it still doesn't work.

I have checked the Contact Form drop down and the 10 options don't appear for me to select.

One is there called "contact" but when I show the page it displays this on the webpage.

[contactform formname="contact_985988420201465500" email="xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Since updating WP 4 CFB no longer appears

Dear Matt,

The mentioned shortcode doesn't seem to be Contact Form Builder's, it should like this: [Contact_Form_Builder id="1"]. Could you please give us the link to your website, so we can check this?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Matt replied the topic: Since updating WP 4 CFB no longer appears

Yes the link is

csnetsolutions.co.uk/contact/

Thanks
Matt

Support replied the topic: Since updating WP 4 CFB no longer appears

Dear Matt,

As we can see from the element classes, you are using a CMSMS theme. Please be informed, that this issue is not related to our plugin ( wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-builder/ ).

The theme your site uses is installing a custom plugin along with the theme installation. That plugin is not registered on WordPress.org. And as it has the same title as our Contact Form Builder, WordPress.org sends the updates of our plugin.

We have already contacted to the CMSMS theme developers and let them know about this issue. But as we see, unfortunately they didn't change the title yet.

Please contact to CMSMS developers and ask them to fix the issue.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds