No Execution

Zelton Johnson created the topic: No Execution

I have been successfully using the contact form plugin for about a week on my site and today all I have is the shortcode posted on the page. I haven't made any changes to the settings. Please see below and let me know what you think.

Contact Us

[Contact_Form_Builder id=”3″]

Edit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Larissa replied the topic: No Execution

I am having the same issue. The last time I know it worked was 1:09 MST and I upgraded WordPress around 1:30.

The fix mentioned in this thread fixed the problem: web-dorado.com/forum/26-form-maker/9493-...te-breaks-forms.html

Wrap the shortcode in <code> tags.

Zelton Johnson replied the topic: No Execution

Thanks for the info, but unfortunately it didn't work for me.

Contact Us
<code>[Contact_Form_Builder id=”3″]</code>

Edit

Zelton Johnson replied the topic: No Execution

I wasn't in text mode when I initially wrapped it. I made that switch and now it's up and running. Thanks!

Support replied the topic: No Execution

Dear Larissa and Zelton,

Please be informed, that we will soon release an update of the Form Maker which will fix your issue.

The issue was caused by the unexpected WordPress update without the notification about the content of it. But our developers are working on the issue and the update release will be available within a few hours.

Until then, please edit the form page with the Text mode of the editor and add a code tag to the shortcode, such as:

<code>[Form id="1"]</code>

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds